And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Housework

Today was my day off, and my wife is on vacation this week. We spent the day working on things around the house. In case I didn't mention it before, we are fully moved in. We made the move the weekend of Christmas.

Today we went to the DMV to get new licenses, went by Home Depot for some supplies, mainly, shelving brackets. We put up a shelf over our washer/dryer in the garage. Then we went out to lunch. Afterward, we came home and worked on the yard. Notice I didn't say "worked in the yard" because our yard is nothing more than a sampler platter of every type of weed known to botanists. My wife pulled weeds along the length of the fence that separates us from our next-door neighbor, and I pulled out an old flower-bed by the garage. Really, it was nothing more than a pile of landscaping pebbles surrounded by a decorative concrete border. I pulled that up and emptied out all the rocks. Work has slowed down a bit. We've had about six calls so far this year, with most of those coming the first four days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT