And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, December 08, 2006

Finished With My First Family

The family that I sat with on Sunday came in today and picked up the cremated remains of their loved one, as well as paying us the balance due for services provided. I'm glad everything has been accomplished for them and glad they have the cremated remains back. I don't know when I'll be sitting with my next family; I guess that depends on how business goes this month and how many families want direct cremation or have pre-arrangements for direct cremation. Today we got our 274th call for the year, which is quite busy for a small operation like ours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT