And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Almost Finished Painting

We've worked our tails off this past week and we're almost finished painting. Just two more walls, and part of the front. Maybe two days work, at the most. I'll be glad when it's done. Perhaps then I can get some training in. I told my wife the other day I felt like the Karate Kid:
"Mr. Owner, can I be a funeral director?"
"Sure! But first, unmulch my landscape."
"Ok, it's done, now can I be a funeral director?"
"Sure, but first, lay down new mulch."
"Ok, I'm finished. Can I be a funeral director?"
"Not yet, first you've got to unmulch my home landscaping."
"All right, but after I'm done, can I be a funeral director?"
"You bet!"
"Ok, I've pulled all the old mulch off your landscaping at your house."
"Good! Now just lay down new mulch and you'll be ready."
"Great! I'm finished, can I be a funeral director now?"
"Sure, but first, let's paint the funeral home!"
Apparently my boss is Mr. Miyagi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT