And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Finally Got Some Training

The owner finally sat down with me today for a couple of hours and walked me through making arrangements. I learned a lot, including the fact that I have a lot more to learn. I still need practice, and would like to sit through a few role-playing scenarios until I become familiar with and comfortable with the process. For now, though, I'm just grateful to have learned what I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT