And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Sunday, May 21, 2006

A Very Busy Weekend

I've had two more calls today. This morning I went down to the Medical Examiner's office and picked up the infant. Poor little girl, she looked so pitiful. We got her taken care of and she looks better. After we got her taken care of I got another call to go to a nursing center and make another pickup. That is a grand total of five in two days. Did I mention I love my job?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT