And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Make That Three

Three solo removals in one day. Immediately after posting my last entry, I received another call and had to go to a local hospital to pick up another body. All of this practice is building my confidence, which is a good thing. Plus, since all of these removals were after regular working hours, I get paid extra for each one. Did I mention I love my job?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT