And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a retired Funeral Director and Embalmer who started this blog in 2006 to document my transition from retail into Funeral Services. I'm not sure comments are working as of July 2026. If you have questions email me using the Email Me link below.

Email me

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Passed!

I re-took my funeral license exam this morning about 11:30a.m. I passed that sucker! Some of those idiotic questions were on there again, along with some new ones. Thankfully, I had studied not just the questions that tripped me up last time, but some of the overall material. A few of the items that I paid particular attention to showed up on the test, along with some all new idiotic questions, such as "who pays the medical examiners?" I answered "state comptroller" but am not sure if that was right. Anyway, bottom line is, I PASSED!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sank said...

That is fantastic news Grainmore! You've certainly earned it and I sincerely hope you're on way to a rewarding and exciting future! This is really a great story.. my heartiest congratulations.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment, and thanks for all the support and well-wishes, and thank you for the gift certificate! It is very very much appreciated.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT