And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a retired Funeral Director and Embalmer who started this blog in 2006 to document my transition from retail into Funeral Services. I'm not sure comments are working as of July 2026. If you have questions email me using the Email Me link below.

Email me

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Day Off

It seems like I've worked every single day since I arrived. That is not the case, but I know for a fact I've worked the last fourteen days straight; most of those were weekdays, the usual 8-5, then I worked a couple of hours on saturday, and a couple of hours on sunday. In all, over the past two weeks, I've worked about 95 hours. Tomorrow I am off! I don't have to show up, I'm not on call, I can go anywhere and do anything. I'll probably spend it doing laundry and ironing my shirts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT