And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Vacation!

Saturday I leave for a 7 day cruise to Mexico. This will be the second cruise I've been on. The first was two years ago aboard the Carnival Fascination. That was a five day excursion to the Bahamas. This time we're on the Carnival Dream. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our first cruise, and we've decided that most of our vacations from now on will be cruises. I'm so looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT