And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Sunday, December 04, 2011

It's Wonderful

It's been not quite a month since my boss took over his own place, and it's been wonderful! I don't have to deal with him, we don't make their removals, work their funerals or run their errands. It's been great. I don't have to put up with his snarky attitude or his condescending ways anymore. I am loving it!

Business was awfully slow for October and November, but now I think the pendulum is swinging the other way. We've had several calls already this month, and quite a few of our calls from the last couple of weeks have been full service. That should make the owner happy.

3 Comments:

Blogger chirish said...

sure am glad everything worked out for the best. you definitely have a happier outlook. hope everything is smooth sailing from now on for you.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thanks, Chirish. I'm definitely happy to be out from under my boss's thumb. I'm actually having opportunities to learn and grow as a director.

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT