And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wonderful News

I have the most wonderful news ever! By the end of this year, I will not have to deal with my boss anymore. He's leaving to open up his own firm!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bluvin said...

Good luck to you. Interesting blog.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Karla said...

Good for you...I'm sure that's a weight off of your shoulders! Something to look fwd to, smoother sailing ahead ;)

I read the greatest book, "Stiff"... I might have mentioned it in a comment before...have you read it? It was featured in Six Feet Under and had great reviews, bestseller etc. Very very good!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Stacy said...

Interesting blog. I like it.

4:46 PM  
Blogger stock said...

Really Good thoughts .... Keep it up.

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT