Wonderful News
I have the most wonderful news ever! By the end of this year, I will not have to deal with my boss anymore. He's leaving to open up his own firm!
Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

I'm a retired Funeral Director and Embalmer who started this blog in 2006 to document my transition from retail into Funeral Services. I'm not sure comments are working as of July 2026. If you have questions email me using the Email Me link below.
4 Comments:
Good luck to you. Interesting blog.
Good for you...I'm sure that's a weight off of your shoulders! Something to look fwd to, smoother sailing ahead ;)
I read the greatest book, "Stiff"... I might have mentioned it in a comment before...have you read it? It was featured in Six Feet Under and had great reviews, bestseller etc. Very very good!
Interesting blog. I like it.
Really Good thoughts .... Keep it up.
Post a Comment
<< Home