And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Monday's The Day

Monday is supposed to be the day my boss closes on his own firm and is out of my hair. I say "supposedly" because this is about the 4th closing date that's been set. The other 3 have fallen through because of paperwork issues or various other concerns that get it in the way. Still, I'm hopeful that it will happen. There will be a transition period, and I know we'll probably end up making some of his removals or helping out on some funerals, but we'll deal with that as they come up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT