And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's A Girl! No, Really, It Is,This Time

This is the newest member of our family, Callie. She really is a girl; we adopted her from the local shelter. We got her so Puppy Cat, originally known as Daisy, would have someone to play with. However, Puppy Cat is not reacting too well to another cat in the house. I did some research on the internet and learned to give the old cat time to get used to the scent of the new cat, and to keep them in separate rooms until the old cat acclimates. Then slowly, under supervision, begin to let them mingle. Callie is four years old, but she's about half the size of Puppy Cat, who is about a year and a half, and looks like a kitten that's halfway to adulthood. My wife is looking forward to having a cat of her own, as Puppy Cat is pretty much my cat.











P.S. I get to take tomorrow off, and the owner said he would deal with Takes A Day Off. We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT