And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back On My Soapbox

This is not a political blog, and I rarely comment on political issues, but I just wanted to say one thing. Today, I took my wife to see "Julie & Julia." It was a very enjoyable film, but one scene really struck me the wrong way. Julie, the blogger, gets in trouble with her boss over something she did. I won't say what in case you haven't seen the movie, but he tells her, "A Republican would fire you for this." What the hell? Buttholes come in all stripes; liberal, conservative, Democrat, and Republican.

To all you Democrats out there, here's a bit of news for you. YOU WON! You've got the White House, you've got the Senate, you've got the House. Quit being sore winners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT