And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cat Issues

In my last post I introduced Callie, and mentioned that our old cat was having issues. Well, now the shoe is on the other paw. Puppy Cat finally got to the point where he wants to be friendly, but now Callie is hissing at him when he gets too close. We've been letting them hang out as much as possible together, but keeping them separate at bedtime. Hopefully Callie will get over it, or else we will have to return her to the shelter.

Takes A Day Off did work Monday, and I got my day off, but Wednesday he took another half day off! I told the owner there were errands to be run, but I didn't know where Takes A Day Off was, and he tells me that he took off after lunch. My immediate comment was, "because he didn't have enough time off last week?" The owner just shrugged. I don't know what to make of it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT