And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Times They Are A-Changing

I realize it's been a while since I've posted anything new, and for that I apologize. Work has finally slowed down after last week's business. We went all weekend with no new business, and for the month of February that is unusual.

Changes are coming to the workplace. I really don't want to give too much away because all the details are not finalized, and the logistics still need to be worked out, but in a nutshell it looks like the funeral home will be expanding. This will mean extra work, extra responsibility, and hopefully, extra money. It isn't a done deal yet, but things are proceeding in that direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT