And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, January 09, 2009

From Zero To Busy In 6.7 Seconds

Actually, it was more like a day and a half. When I went to work Thursday morning, I had a fair idea that we had no new calls. When I arrived, I found out I was right. We had no new calls the night before. But when my boss arrived, he tells us we have a call. So we head out to make that removal. In the meantime, other calls start coming in. In all, I think we had four calls between open and close on Thursday. Now, the weekend looks something like this:
Saturday-Mass 12pm
Saturday-Memorial Service 2pm
Sunday-Memorial Service 2:30 pm
Sunday-Visitation 4-6pm
I'm not sure how many calls we've had this month, but it's a safe bet to say we're close to one per day, on average.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT