And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, February 02, 2007

Not Much Happening

There hasn't been a whole happening since my last post. For the month of January, we ended up with 25 calls. Not too bad for a month that started with only 3 calls in 8 or 9 days. This is my weekend off and my family and I hope to be able to go bike riding tomorrow, if the weather permits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT