And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I Didn't Drive

I posted the day before yesterday that I was being loaned out to a nearby funeral home. It turns out that the service they had prior to my arrival ended much earlier than anticipated, and they did not need me after all. On the one hand, I was relieved, because this would have been only my second time driving in procession. They do use lead cars, so that wouldn't have been a huge issue. On the other hand, I was disappointed because I could use the practice driving in procession, and this would have given me the opportunity to see how other funeral homes function as compared to our methods of operation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT