And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Friday, April 10, 2009

Ready For The Weekend

The owner has been on vacation this week, so my boss has spending most of his time at the new funeral home, while I've been covering the original location. I had a couple walk in the other day, asking about cremation. I just took them into the office and sat down with them and answered their questions. I didn't bother calling my boss, because the last time I had a similar situation, he said, "You're a funeral director. Act like one." So I did, and it worked out well. Hopefully they will come back and preplan and prepay their funerals. I'm off this weekend, and I'm looking forward to it. Last weekend was very busy, with several services on Saturday and a cot view on Sunday. I didn't get a lot of rest then. Hopefully I will this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT