And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Sunday, July 01, 2012

Monday It Begins

Well, actually today was the first day with my old boss as the new owner, but tomorrow will be the actual beginning. I worked a funeral Saturday with my old/new boss, and I must say I'm not as apprehensive as I was when I first heard the news. He was talking about call schedules and personnel duties and such, and I came away thinking this might work after all. I'll let you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger chirish said...

Hope this is a good sign!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT