And So Begins My New Life

Join me as I embark on a new life and new career in Funeral Services.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeast, United States

I'm a Funeral Services graduate embarking on a new career. I graduated high school in 1981, served honorably in the United States Navy from 1982-1986, been married since 1986, and have one son. I've relocated to a new state and have begun working in my chosen profession of Funeral Services, and I've never been happier.

Email me

Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Clean Slate?

I was talking with the outgoing owner of the funeral home today concerning the upcoming transition. I told him what my old boss said about his first day being my first day. I expressed my concerns that this meant I was going to be on probation. The owner had a different take on it. He viewed it as an opportunity to start fresh with a clean slate. I hope that's the case, I really do.

3 Comments:

Blogger chirish said...

i do too. Good luck. Think positive.

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're in my prayers.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Granimore said...

Thanks, guys. I appreciate. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. We'll see what happens and I'll keep you posted.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

TEXT